You will not receive a refund for the original license.
We encourage all customers to reach out to OFHIT support via Live chat, tech ticket, or at [email protected] for assistance, clarification, feedback, issues, challenges, or help.
We are committed to finding solutions to ensure your complete satisfaction and happiness with our service.
Refunds: Before considering a refund, we request the opportunity to assist you. Contact our support via chat, tech ticket, or at [email protected], and please allow 24-72 hours for our Support Team to respond. We aim to address your requests promptly.
Due to the nature of digital media (software) that can be instantly downloaded, making it non-returnable, there is no “trial” or “grace period” after purchasing any product, which means all sales are final. Once the software or service is purchased, there is no way to “return” it, and refunds cannot be provided.
We can process a refund if you haven’t downloaded the product or if the downloaded product was completely unusable, damaged, non-functioning, or doesn’t fulfill its promised function.
Refunds will not be granted if you decide not to use the purchased products. While we stand behind our products and will assist you in solving any problems, we also expect customers to understand what they are purchasing and why.
In addition to the above, no refunds are provided for:
- OFHIT VIP Membership Subscriptions, as it is a complete set of products at a very convenient price, which you can cancel at any time. We discourage purchasing the VIP Membership for testing purposes.
- Renewals are strictly non-refundable.
- Offers and discounts are valid for future orders only and cannot be used to request refunds or partial refunds of existing purchases.
To summarize and clarify: No returns/refunds will be offered for digital products except in cases where the product is:
- Completely non-functional
- The product’s main description was misleading, or the product doesn’t perform the promised function.
- You didn’t download the product.
Refunds are considered on a case-by-case basis.
Based on EU law, you may withdraw the purchase and receive a refund for any digital content (or service) purchased on the site during 14 days, only if you did not download the content and did not install it on the site and only if we did not start working on the requested development project.
We reserve the right to refuse a refund in the following situations:
- You changed your mind about an item/subscription.
- You bought an item by mistake, and the product(s) were sent/already downloaded by you.
- The product was bought by your employee or associate through your account.
- You cannot install the downloaded product (we’ll help you do that).
- The product is incompatible with your WordPress, plugins, or web server settings.
- The product does not function as expected.
- The product displays a message about the need for a license key or activation (but has full functionality).
- You broke your website when installing the product.
- You refused to provide our support staff access to your website to investigate the product you are having an issue with.
Regardless of the above, we prioritize our customers and will work to help you with any issue related to our products, services, or your WordPress needs. We encourage all customers to contact OFHIT support via Live chat, tech ticket, or at [email protected] for any assistance, clarification, feedback, issues, challenges, or help. We are dedicated to resolving issues and ensuring your 100% satisfaction and happiness with our service.