Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy
We at OFHIT respect the intellectual property rights of others, and we expect our users to do the same for our intellectual property rights. If you believe that any material located on our website is copyrighted by you, you can request the removal of that specific material in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) Policy.
When claiming copyright infringement, please consider the following elements:
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- Provide proof of the authorized individual to act on behalf of the proprietor of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Provide sufficient contact details and information so that we can reach you. Include a valid email address in your communication.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the proprietor of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- The Copyright Infringement Claim must be signed by the authorized person to act on behalf of the proprietor of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
You can send the written infringement notice to the following email address:
Please allow a duration of 2-3 business days to process and remove the entire copyrighted material.